Saturday, July 17, 2004

Post two of day 17th July

s little post just to give out the award, and a post to remind you to all watch BB tonight ;) :P Ahmed! Gone! Haha! :D

Anyway, since i last saw you all (or typed to you all) i got a 5 pound top up on my phone so yeyiness :D I also tried to get an answer out of my cousin as to where he hid my aunties diamond ring. Didnt work :( :P Thats all thats happened, and nothing Much on Big Brother apart from their amazing new task (whihc remindes m eof eating in the jungles...along with the good old fish eyes ;).

Anyway, Award time. Todays awardee is towards a very funny person who is one of my best Big Brother friends. This person deserves the award becasue they are the one that took me to get my top up on my phone. The the award goes to:::::::
Lesley! My Auntie! Well done!

Thats all for now. Tarra

Goten

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home